- Full installation & repair service
- Repair of Bradford White and all other major brands
- Gas and electric units available for installation
- Free disposal of old water heater
- Emergency replacements 24/7
Water Heater Service When You Need It
Emergency Service Available 24/7 in Northlake, Illinois
Same Day Water Heater Repair or Installation in Northlake, IL.
A water heater is one of the most used and relied on appliances in your home. Unfortunately, it’s also an appliance that many take for granted – until they’re greeted with the unpleasant surprise of an unexpected icy cold shower first thing in the morning. Our licensed plumbers are fully stocked with the tools and experience required to repair most situations. It doesn’t matter if it’s inspecting, fixing or maintaining your existing unit, or the installation of a new model, hauling out the old one, and leaving your home as in the same condition as it was when we arrived, we’ll keep your home’s hot water system running the way it should. We offer 24 hour service in Northlake, Franklin Park, Stone Park, and more surrounding communities.
Northlake Water Heater Installation
We get a lot phone calls from residents from throughout the Northlake, Illinois area inquiring about their options, whether or not they should repair or replace their existing water heater. To make the most educated choice, there are a number of important questions and factors that need to be considered beforehand including; how old is the current water heater, how many gallons does it hold, how many people are in the household, how many bathrooms, showers, etc. At Mas Plumbing Inc., we will provide you with a thorough evaluation and an estimate right over the phone before we even get there.
Our team at Mas Plumbing Inc. has faced all sorts of water heater issues. Problems can range from minor inconveniences (no hot water showers) all the way up to major damage (including flooding caused by a leaking tank).
Mas Plumbing proudly offers the following services to both residential and commercial properties:
Water heater repair
Gas or Electric Water heater replacement & installation
Tank and tankless systems; maintenance, repair and installation
For Service Please Call:
Water Heater Repair Northlake, Illinois
A home’s Hot Water Heater or Hot Water Tank is necessary component of any modern Illinois household. Consider for a moment all of the daily chores and functions that occur in your home that utilize hot water. Showers and baths, dishes, laundry, etc. are some things that come to attention. If your Hot Water Heater fails, your daily routine will be tremendously disrupted.
A Hot Water Heater, just like any other household appliance, needs to be maintained and can break down. Reasons for equipment failures can vary based on many factors including the hardness of the water, the hot water demand in the household, the brand of the tank or water heater, the quality of the installation, etc. Under normal circumstances and with a proper initial installation and regular maintenance, Hot Water Heaters can last up to 10 years or more.
Water heater replacement & Installation Northlake
Here are a few of the common signs that may warn that it’s time to replace your water heater.
#1. The age of your Hot Water Tank. A water heater is expected to only last roughly around 8-12 years.
#2. If the hot water coming out of the faucet is colored or tinted.
#3. If the temperature isn’t getting very warm, but you haven’t made any changes to the settings on the thermostat.
#4. If you see any water pooling around the base of your hot water tank, contact Mas Plumbing Inc. right away.
#5. An unexpected cold shower is a pretty definitive signal that something is wrong.
#6. A flood in the area around the water heater is a clear sign that you need it replaced.
MAS Plumbing is a full service plumbing contractor. Our professionals specialize in Hot Water Tank repairs, service, sales and installation and can determine what actions need to be taken with your water heater, regardless of whether it’s a repair or a replacement. We’ll even get the job done on the same day in many cases. If you’ve already experienced a hot water tank failure, now may be a perfect time to think about Tankless Water Heaters.
Types of Water Heaters
We service the 3 types of water heaters that are installed in several Northlake businesses and households: Gas Water Heaters, Electric Water Heaters, and Tankless Water Heaters. We can also install and repair Bradford White and many other major water heater brands.
– willing to give an estimate over the phone – some companies insist this is irresponsible. Those same companies will charge you 80+ dollars to come look.
– friendly, considerate on that same phone call – a pleasure to talk to
– Honest representation of the work needed. Recently I had a water heater installed, and had my sump checked, possibly because it needed replacement. The water heater was installed for less than the free estimate they gave me – by about 100 bucks. The sump, they could have told me needed to be replaced, which would have been pricier, but did not.
– Willing to answer questions – I tend to be someone who asks a lot of questions because I like to have an understanding of what happened or why we did something a certain way. The people that have visited from MAS have consistently been happy to chat with me, answering all of my questions and sharing their expertise, which I appreciate.