- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Sewer Service in Westmont
Affordable & Fast Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
Don’t let a sewer problem ruin your week. Call the professionals at MAS Plumbing! We are ready to tackle any sewer issue you might be having. Our Technicians go through ongoing training so that they are knowledgeable of the most effective methods and equipped with the most up-to-date equipment. From fixing pipe breaks to collapsed and back pitched lines, we have the tools and expertise to promptly resolve your home’s sewer issues. We can install outdoor cleanouts that aren’t noticeable to others and offer easy access to your sewer line in case there is an issue. We will even install flood control systems to stop sewage backing up into your basement.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
- Tree Roots- this is a typical issue for older homes. Tree roots are a usual reason for backups and this is because they can grow through anything and that includes your sewer line walls. If tree roots break through the sewer line, it can cause clogs, backups as well as ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that in the water in your home are several types of minerals including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, in addition to rust, can break down, crack or even rupture causing damage to your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these circumstances can cause major damage to your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as common as bad weather when the ground is completely saturated.