- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in West Chicago IL
Affordable & Fast Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
Don’t let a sewer problem get worse and call the professionals at MAS Plumbing who are ready to tackle any sewer issue you might be having. Our experts come prepared with knowledge of the most effective methods and the most up to date equipment. From fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the tools and expertise to resolve your home’s sewer issue in a timely manner. We are able to install outdoor cleanouts that aren’t noticeable to others and offer easy access to your sewer line in case there is an issue. We even install flood control systems that will put an end to sewage backing up into your basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
We will always be upfront and fair with our rates. Do you have questions, or want a quote before we begin? No problem! Just call us and we’ll work up a quote right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we field calls from residents in the West Chicago area asking about sewer repair, we usually have a good idea as to what the problem is. We are familiar with the underlying problems that cause the common signs of damage such as slow-emptying drains, unusual odors, and unnecessarily wet areas in the yard. Here is a list of some of the the most likely causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this is a typical issue for older homes. Tree roots are the most common reason for backups and this is because they can grow through pretty much anything including your sewer line walls. If tree roots break through the sewer line, it can cause clogs, backups as well as ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that the water in your home contains several types of minerals in its composition including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, in addition to rust, can break down, crack or even rupture causing damage to your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these circumstances can cause major damage to your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as common as bad weather when the ground is completely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in West Chicago Illinois
Keep your home protected from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, bad weather, and waste water.
We have the skills and tools for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and for the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can double check for the removal of the clog with a video inspection.
From stopping leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer top quality service at reasonable rates.
We own all of our equipment which enables us to give reasonable and quick sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job for anyone other than a skilled professional. Call us today for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.