- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Villa Park
Affordable & Quick Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing can handle nearly every sewer problem your home could possibly experience. That’s because we’ll arrive on your doorstep equipped with the most powerful and latest technology. Whether it’s fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the tools, expertise and the training to fix your home’s sewer issue fast. We install outdoor cleanouts that are mostly hidden from view but allow for easy access to your sewer line if there’s a problem. We also install flood control systems that can help stop sewage from backing up in your home’s basement. Contact us today for same-day service.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
You can count on us to be clear and fair with our rates. If you have any questions, or would like a quote beforehand, no problem! Just call us and we’ll estimate a quote right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When calls come in from homeowners in the Villa Park area regarding sewer repair, we already have an idea as to the problem is. We’ve put together a list detailing some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this problem is very common, especially in older homes in older neighborhoods. Tree roots are the most common cause of backups. Tree roots can grow through nearly anything, and that includes your sewer line walls. If tree roots breach the sewer line, clogs, backups and even ruptures can occur.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that the water in your home has many minerals absorbed into it including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, along with rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these scenarios can lead to major problems for your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as simple as rainy weather when the ground becomes completely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Villa Park
Keep your home protected from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, inclement weather, and waste water.
We have the training and tools for the inspection, repair and maintenance of your current unit and for the installation of a new water heater model.
Rodding of sinks, sewers, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we’ll ensure that the clog has been cleared by performing a video inspection.
From fixing leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer top quality service at reasonable prices.
We have all of our own equipment which enables us to give affordable and quick sewer line repair and installation services.
Gas line work isn’t for DIY-ers. Call us today for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, generators, grills and others.