- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Streamwood
Affordable & Fast Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing has the ability tackle nearly every sewer problem your home could possibly experience. When we arrive on your doorstep, we’ll come equipped with the most powerful and latest technology. Whether it’s fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the premises, we have the equipment, experience and the skills to fix your home’s sewer issue quickly and properly. We install outdoor cleanouts that remain mostly hidden from view but offer easy access to your sewer line in the event of a problem. We also install flood control systems that help prevent sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
You can depend on us to be upfront and reasonable with our rates. If you have any questions, or would like a quote before we arrive, no problem! Just call us and we’ll prepare a quote right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we receive calls from homeowners in the Streamwood area regarding sewer repair, we usually already have an idea as to what’s causing the problem. Here’s a list describing some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this problem is common, especially in older homes in older neighborhoods. Tree roots are known as the most common cause of backups because tree roots can grow through just about anything, including your sewer line walls. In the event of tree roots breaching the sewer line, clogs, backups and even ruptures can result.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that the water in your home has many minerals absorbed in its composition including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These dissolved minerals, in addition to rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these occurrences can wreak havoc on your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as mundane as bad weather when the ground becomes entirely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Streamwood
Protect your home from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, extreme weather, and waste water with a new sump pump
We have the skills and equipment for the inspection, repair and maintenance your existing unit and for the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sinks, sewers, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we’ll make sure the clog has been removed by performing a video inspection.
From repairing leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer superior service at affordable rates.
We own equipment which gives us the advantage to give affordable and quick sewer line repair and installation services.
Work on gas lines isn’t a job for DIY-ers. Call us now for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, generators, grills and others.