- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in St. Charles
Reasonable & Quick Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
When we arrive at your doorstep, we’ll be equipped with the most powerful and latest technology. MAS Plumbing has the ability tackle nearly any sewer problem your home could possibly experience. From fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the tools, knowledge and the skills to fix your home’s sewer issue quickly and correctly. We can install outdoor cleanouts that are largely hidden from view but offer easy access to your sewer line in the event of a problem. We can also install flood control systems that will help stop sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
You can depend on us to be upfront and reasonable with our rates. If you have any questions, or would like a quote before we arrive, no problem! Just call us and we’ll prepare a quote right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we take calls from homeowners in the St. Charles area who need of sewer repair, we usually already have a general idea as to what problem is. We’ve put together a list describing some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this problem is common, especially in older homes. In fact, tree roots are known as the most common cause of backups. That’s because tree roots can grow through just about anything, and that includes your sewer line walls. In the event of tree roots breaching the sewer line, it can result clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that the water in your home’s contains many minerals including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These dissolved minerals, along with rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these instances can wreak havoc on your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be the result of something as mundane as bad weather when the ground gets entirely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in St. Charles
Protect your home from unwanted or excessive water caused by flooding, inclement weather, and waste water.
We have the ability and tools for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your existing unit and for the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we’ll confirm the removal of the clog by performing a video inspection.
From fixing leaks to the installation of new fixtures, we offer excellent service at reasonable rates.
We have all of our own equipment which gives us the advantage to give affordable and fast sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job for a do-it-yourselfer. Call us now for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, generators, grills and more.