- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in South Elgin
Affordable & Fast Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
Equipped with the most powerful and up to date technology, MAS Plumbing is ready to tackle any sewer problem your home might be going through. From fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the equipment and expertise to resolve your home’s sewer issue fast. We can install outdoor cleanouts that aren’t noticeable to others and offer easy access to your sewer line in the event of an issue. We even install flood control systems that will put an end to sewage backing up into your basement.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we field calls from residents in the South Elgin IL area asking about sewer repair, we normally have a hunch as to what the problem is. Here is a list of some of the the most likely causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this problem is quite typical for older homes. Tree roots are the most common reason for backups and this is because they can grow through pretty much anything including your sewer line walls. If tree roots break through the sewer line, it can cause clogs, backups as well as ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that the water in your home contains several types of minerals in its composition including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, in addition to rust, can break down, crack or even rupture causing damage to your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these circumstances can cause major damage to your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as common as bad weather when the ground is completely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in South Elgin Illinois
Keep your home protected from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, bad weather, and waste water.
We have the skills and tools for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and for the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can double check for the removal of the clog with a video inspection.
From stopping leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer top quality service at reasonable rates.
We own all of our equipment which enables us to give reasonable and quick sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job for anyone other than a skilled professional. Call us today for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.