- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Rolling Meadows
Reasonable & Swift Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
Arriving at your doorstep armed with the most powerful and latest technology, MAS Plumbing can tackle nearly any sewer problem your home could possibly run into. From fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the equipment, experience and the skills to fix your home’s sewer issue swiftly. We can install outdoor cleanouts that usually go unnoticed by most people but also offer easy access to your sewer line in the event of a problem. We can even install flood control systems that will help prevent sewage from backing up in your home’s basement. Call us now for a free quote right over the phone.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
You can count on us to always be upfront and fair with our pricing. If you have any questions, or would like a quote before we begin, no problem! Just call us and we’ll put together a quote right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we’re answering calls from homeowners in the Rolling Meadows area who are in need of sewer repair, we usually have a general idea as to what problem is. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this problem is known to be a common issue, especially in older homes. In fact, tree roots are the most common cause of backups. Tree roots can grow through just about anything, and that includes your sewer line walls. In the event of tree roots breaking through the sewer line, it can result clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that the water in your home’s contains many minerals in its composition including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, along with rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these instances can cause major damage to your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be the result of something as typical as bad weather when the ground is entirely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Rolling Meadows
Keep your home safe from unwanted or excessive water caused by to flooding, inclement weather, and waste water.
We have the knowledge and equipment for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your existing unit and for the installation of a new model.
From fixing leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer top superior service at fair rates.
We have all of our own equipment which allows us to give reasonable and swift sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job for anyone other than a trained and experienced professional. Call us now for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.