- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Naperville
Affordable & Quick Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing is ready to tackle most sewer problems your home may possibly come across. From it’s fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the technology and skills to repair your home’s problem quickly. We are able to install outdoor cleanouts that usually go unnoticed but offer easy access to your sewer line in the event that there’s a problem. We can also install flood control systems that will prevent sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
We’ll always be fair and upfront with our rates. Do you have questions, or want a quote before we arrive? No problem! Just call us and we’ll prepare a quote right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we respond to calls from homeowners in the Naperville area for sewer repair, our years of experience already has an inkling as to what the problem could be. We’ve shared a list of some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this is a common problem for older homes in older neighborhoods. Tree roots are the most common cause of backups. They have the ability to grow through just about anything, including your sewer line walls. Tree roots breaking through the sewer line can cause clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your home’s water has several minerals absorbed into it such as Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodiom, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, and rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- all of these conditions can cause major problems for your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as mundane as heavy downpours that completely saturated the ground.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Naperville
Keep your home protected and dry from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, bad weather, and waste water.
We have the necessary equipment for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and we can also install a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can perform a video inspection to verify that the clog has been removed.
From leak repairs to the installation of new fixtures, we offer superior quality service at affordable rates.
We have our own equipment which enables us to give affordable and quick sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job that should be attempted by DIY-ers. Call us today for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.