- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Lombard
Affordable & Swift Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing is equipped to tackle most sewer problems your home may possibly encounter. Whether it’s fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the premises, we have the tools and knowledge to fix your home’s problem swiftly. We have the ability to install outdoor cleanouts that usually go unnoticed but offer easy access to your sewer line in the event that there’s an issue. We also install flood control systems that will help stop sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
We will always be clear and reasonable with our prices. Do you have questions, or want a quote before we get there? No problem! Just call us and we’ll calculate an estimate right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we field calls from residents in the Lombard area for sewer repair, because of our years of experience, we already have an idea as to what the problem could be. We’ve complied a list of some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this is a common problem for older homes in older neighborhoods. Tree roots are known as being the most common cause of backups. That’s because they have the ability to grow through almost anything and that includes your sewer line walls. Tree roots breaching through the sewer line can cause clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your home’s water contains several minerals such as Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, along with rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- all of these conditions can cause major issues for your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as common as heavy rains when the ground is completely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Lombard
Keep your home dry and safe from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, hard rain, and waste water.
We have the tools for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your existing unit and we can also install a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can do a video inspection to ensure the removal of the clog.
From repairing leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer top quality service at reasonable rates.
We have our own equipment which allows us to give reasonable and swift sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines shouldn’t be attempted by DIY-ers. Call us for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.