- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Glendale Heights
Affordable Rates & Quick Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing is equipped to handle nearly every type of sewer problem your home may encounter. From repairing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have what’s needed to resolve your home’s issue right away. In addition, we install outdoor cleanouts that most people don’t even notice but offer easy access to your sewer line in the event that there’s a problem. We can also install flood control systems that will help stop sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
You can count on us to be upfront and fair with our prices. Do you have questions, or want an estimated quote before we arrive? No problem! Just call us and we’ll work up an estimate right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When calls come in from homeowners in the Glendale Heights area for sewer repair, because of our years of experience, we already have an idea as to what the problem could be. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this is a common problem for older homes. Tree roots are one of the most common causes of backups because they can grow through virtually anything. That includes your sewer line walls. Tree roots breaching the sewer line can cause clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your home’s water contains many minerals in its composition such as Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, along with rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these conditions can wreak havoc on your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be due to something as simple as heavy rain when the ground has absorbed as much as it can.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Glendale Heights
Keep your home free of unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, hard rains, and waste water.
We are here for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your existing unit and we can also install a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we’ll do a video inspection to confirm the removal of the clog.
From repairing leaks to the installation of new fixtures, we offer top quality service at fair rates.
We own our own equipment which enables us to give affordable and fast sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job for do-it-yourself-ers. Call us now for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.