- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Geneva
Fair Rates & Fast Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing has all the necessary equipment to handle almost every type of sewer problem your home could likely to encounter. Between repairing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we’re equipped to fix your home’s issue fast. We install outdoor cleanouts that most people don’t even detect but offer easy access to your sewer line if there’s a problem. We also install flood control systems that will prevent sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
You can depend on us to always be clear and fair with our prices. Do you have questions, or want a price quote before we arrive? No worries, just call us and we will work up an estimate right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When calls come in from residents in the Geneva area for sewer repair, our years of experience has given us insight as to what the problem could be. Here’s a list of some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this is especially common for older homes. In fact, tree roots are one of the most common causes of backups. They can grow through virtually anything, including your sewer line walls. Tree roots breaking through the sewer line can result in clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your home’s water has many minerals in absorbed into its composition such as Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, with the addition of rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these conditions can cause a lot of problems for your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can even be due to something as mundane as bad weather when the ground has absorbed as much as it can.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Geneva
Keep your protected from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, bad weather, and waste water.
We are equipped for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and we can also the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we run a video inspection to verify the removal of the clog.
From fixing leaks to the installation of new fixtures, we offer excellent service at affordable rates.
We own our own equipment which allows us to give reasonable and fast sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines shouldn’t be a job for DIY-ers. Call us today for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.