Emergency Sewer Service Available 24/7Sewer Repair, Rodding & New Line Installation Service in Elmhurst Illinois
- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Elmhurst
Same-Day Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing has all the necessary tools and training to tackle any type of sewer problem your home is likely to encounter. In addition to a full line of sewer repair services, our technicians can also install outdoor cleanouts and flood control systems that will stop sewage from backing up in your home’s basement. Contact us today for a free quote!
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
If we receive a call from a resident in the Elmhurst area for sewer repair, our years of experience gives us insight as to what the problem is. Here’s a list of some of the most typical causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this is very common for older homes in older communities. In fact, tree roots are one of the most common causes of backups because they’ll grow through nearly anything, including your sewer line walls. Tree roots breaking through the sewer line can result in clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your home’s water has many minerals in its composition such as Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, with the addition of rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these can cause a lot of problems for your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can even be caused by something as simple as bad weather when the ground has absorbed as much as it can.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Elmhurst
Keep your dry and avoid unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, inclement weather, and waste water.
Professionals for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and we can also the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can conduct a video inspection to verify the removal.
From leak repairs to installing new fixtures, we offer excellent service for affordable rates.
We own all of our own equipment which enables us to give affordable and fast sewer line repair and installation services.
Attempting to work on gas lines shouldn’t be a task for DIY-ers. Call us for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.