- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Elmhurst
Fairly Priced & Fast Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing has all the necessary tools to tackle virtually any type of sewer problem your home is likely to encounter. Whether it’s repairing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the propert, we’re ready to resolve your home’s issue promptly. We can install outdoor cleanouts that most people don’t even notice but offer easy access to your sewer line if there’s a problem. We also install flood control systems that will stop sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
You can count on us to always be upfront and fair with our rates. Do you have questions, or want an estimate before we arrive? No problem. We will work up an estimate right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
If we receive a call from a resident in the Elmhurst area for sewer repair, our years of experience gives us insight as to what the problem is. Here’s a list of some of the most typical causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this is very common for older homes in older communities. In fact, tree roots are one of the most common causes of backups because they’ll grow through nearly anything, including your sewer line walls. Tree roots breaking through the sewer line can result in clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your home’s water has many minerals in its composition such as Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, with the addition of rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these can cause a lot of problems for your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can even be caused by something as simple as bad weather when the ground has absorbed as much as it can.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Elmhurst
Keep your dry and avoid unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, inclement weather, and waste water.
Professionals for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and we can also the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can conduct a video inspection to verify the removal.
From leak repairs to installing new fixtures, we offer excellent service for affordable rates.
We own all of our own equipment which enables us to give affordable and fast sewer line repair and installation services.
Attempting to work on gas lines shouldn’t be a task for DIY-ers. Call us for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.