- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Addison Illinois
AFFORDABLE, FAIR & PROMPT Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing is fully equipped, armed with experience and ready to fix nearly every type of sewer repair when problems arise. We fix everything from broken pipes at the foundation wall, collapsed and back pitched lines and settled sewer lines anywhere on your home’s property. We also install outdoor clean-outs to make your sewer line easily accessible, as well as flood control systems to prevent sewage and flood water from finding its way into your basement and causing costly damage.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
We will always do our best to be upfront and clear with our pricing. Have questions, or want a ball park before we arrive? No worries, call and we will give you an estimate right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
Because of our years of experience, when we get calls from homeowners in the Addison area about sewer problems, we already have an idea of what the source of the problem is. Here’s a list of just a few of the most common sewer scenarios that may to lead to sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- This scenario is very common with older homes and communities. It may come as a shock but tree roots can grow through just about anything, including your sewer line walls. Once tree roots breach into the sewer line, they can wreak havoc and cause all sorts of problems including clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Water has many minerals in its composition. Some of those minerals include Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Copper, Iron, and Zinc. These mineral deposits, along with rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- If these scenarios are present, they will need attention since both of these issues can be the cause of a lot of problems for your property’s sewer line.
The folks at MAS Plumbing are great. I am not ‘handy’ and have called them with a number of plumbing emergencies in the past two years. They have responded promptly, at times diagnosing the problem over the phone. All employees, and the owner, are polite and respectful. They get the job done promptly and have great customer service. This team has my strongest recommendation!
Used for sump pump replacement, ejector pump replacement, clogged sewer line, broken pipe, and gas leak under stove – all essentially emergencies.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in ADDISON
Protect your home and keep it dry from unwanted or excessive water in the event of flooding, severe weather, or waste water.
Our team of professionals can inspect, repair and maintain your existing hot water heater. We can also replace your current unit and install a new model for your home.
We will rod sinks, sewers and tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we have video equipment available for visual inspection.
From leak repair, to replacing old fixtures with new ones and more, we offer excellent service at affordable, fair rates.
We are fully-equipped and own all of our equipment. This advantage allows us to provide reasonable, reliable and prompt sewer line repair and installation services. This will save you time and money with less downtime.
Working on gas lines isn’t a weekend do-it-yourself project. Contact us today for professional gas line repairs done by our experienced staff. We’ll ensure your appliances, generators, grills, and more are properly installed.