- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Algonquin
Affordable & Fast Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing has the equipment necessary to handle virtually every type of sewer problem you’re likely to encounter, from fixing pipe breaks at the foundation wall, collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the premises. We install outdoor cleanouts that will typically go unnoticed but easy access to your sewer line when needed. We also can install flood control systems that will prevent sewage from backing up in your basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
We will always be upfront and clear with our fees. If you have questions, or want a ball park estimate before we arrive? No worries, call us and we will give you an estimate right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When a call comes in from a property owner in the Algonquin area for sewer repair, we very likely already have a good sense as to what could be causing the problem. Here are some of the most common causes that for sewer clogs and breakdowns. Contact us today to schedule service.
- Tree Roots- this is especially common with older homes and it’s one of the most common causes of backups. Tree roots can grow through nearly everything and that includes your sewer line walls. Once tree roots breach the sewer line they can cause clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your water carries a lot of minerals such as Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, along with rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these can wreck havoc on your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as mundane as weather.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Algonquin
Keep your property dry from unwanted or excess water due to flooding, heavy rains, and waste water.
Available for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit or the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we have video inspection for confirmation of removal.
From repairing leaks to new fixtures, we offer superior quality service at affordable price.
We our own equipment which allows for affordable and prompt sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job for weekend do-it-yourselfers. Call us for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.