- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Oak Brook
Affordable & Fast Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
Equipped with the most powerful and latest technology, MAS Plumbing is ready to tackle nearly any sewer problem your home could possibly run into. From fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the tools and knowledge to resolves your home’s sewer issue fast. We can install outdoor cleanouts that, while usually unnoticed by most people, offer easy access to your sewer line if there’s a problem. We even install flood control systems that will stop sewage from backing up in your home’s basement. Contact us today for an instant quote!
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we’re fielding calls from residents in the Oak Brook area inquiring about sewer repair, we usually have a good idea as to what problem could be going on. We’ve listed some of the most common causes of sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this problem is known to be an issue in older homes. Tree roots are the most common cause of backups and that’s because they can grow through just about anything, including your sewer line walls. If tree roots break through the sewer line, it can cause clogs, backups, and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your home’s water contains several minerals in its composition including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, in addition to rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these circumstances can cause major damage to your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as common as bad weather when the ground is completely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Oak Brook
Keep your home protected from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, bad weather, and waste water.
We have the skills and tools for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and for the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can double check for the removal of the clog with a video inspection.
From stopping leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer top quality service at reasonable rates.
We own all of our equipment which enables us to give reasonable and quick sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job for anyone other than a skilled professional. Call us today for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.