Emergency Sewer Service Available 24/7Sewer Repair, Rodding & New Line Installation Service in Northlake IL
- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Sewer Service in Northlake
Affordable & Fast Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
Equipped with the most powerful and newest technology, MAS Plumbing is ready to take on any sewer problem your home could have. From fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the tools and expertise to resolve your home’s sewer issue fast. We can install outdoor cleanouts that aren’t noticeable and offer easy access to your sewer line if there is a problem. We even install flood control systems that will put an end to sewage backing up into your basement.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we field calls from residents in the Northlake area inquiring about sewer repair, we typically have a good idea as to what problem is happening. Here is a list of some of the more common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this problem is a common issue in older homes. Tree roots are the most likely reason for backups and this is because they can grow through just about anything including your sewer line walls. If tree roots break through the sewer line, it can cause clogs, backups as well as ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that the water in your home contains several minerals in its composition including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, in addition to rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these circumstances can cause major damage to your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as common as bad weather when the ground is completely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Northlake
Keep your home protected from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, bad weather, and waste water.
We have the skills and tools for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and for the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can double check for the removal of the clog with a video inspection.
From stopping leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer top quality service at reasonable rates.
We own all of our equipment which enables us to give reasonable and quick sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job for anyone other than a skilled professional. Call us today for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.