- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Niles
Fairly Priced & Swift Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing is ready to handle nearly any sewer problem your home could possibly have. From fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the equipment and skills to repair your home’s problem fast. We can install outdoor cleanouts that usually go unnoticed by most people but offer easy access to your sewer line if there’s a problem. We can also install flood control systems that will prevent sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
We will always be upfront and honest with our prices. Do you have questions, or want a quote before the job? No problem! Just call us and we’ll estimate a quote right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we get calls from residents in the Niles area for sewer repair, we already have a good idea as to what problem could be occurring. We’ve created a list of some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this problem occurs a lot in older homes. Tree roots are the top cause of backups. That’s because they have the ability to grow through just about anything, including your sewer line walls. Tree roots breaking through the sewer line can cause clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your home’s water contains several minerals including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodiom, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, in addition to rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- all of these conditions can cause major damage to your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as common as hard downpours when the ground gets completely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Niles
Maintain a dry home that’s safe from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, hard rain, and waste water.
We have the equipment for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and for the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can ensure the removal of the clog with a video inspection.
From repairing leaks to the installation of new fixtures, we offer excellent quality service at fairly priced rates.
We have our own equipment which enables us to give affordable and fast sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a job for DIY-ers. Call us now for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.