- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Glenview
Affordable Prices & Quick Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing is ready to handle almost every type of sewer problem your home could possibly encounter. From fixing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the premises, we have the equipment and skills to solve your home’s problem immediately. We install outdoor cleanouts that largely go unnoticed but offer easy access to your sewer line in the event that there’s a problem. We also install flood control systems that will help prevent sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
We will always be upfront and fair with our prices. Do you have questions, or want an estimate before we get there? No problem! Just give us a call and we’ll put together an estimate right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we receive calls from homeowners in the Glenview area for sewer repair, our years of experience already has an idea as to what the problem could be. We’ve put together a list of some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this is a common problem for older homes. Tree roots are known as the most common cause of backups because they have the ability to grow through virtually anything. That includes your sewer line walls. Tree roots getting into the sewer line can cause clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your home’s water has several minerals in its composition such as Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, in addition to rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- all of these conditions can wreak havoc on your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be caused by something as simple as heavy rain when the ground is saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Glenview
Keep your home protected from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, downpours, and waste water.
We are equipped for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your existing unit and we can also install a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we’ll do a video inspection to ensure the removal of the clog.
From fixing leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer excellent quality service at affordable rates.
We have our own equipment which enables us to give reasonable and fast sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines shouldn’t be attempted by do-it-yourself-ers. Instead, just call us for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.