- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Elmwood Park
Affordable & Speedy Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing can resolve nearly every sewer problem your home could possibly come across. We’ll arrive on your doorstep armed with the most powerful and latest technology. Whether it’s repairing pipe breaks along the foundation wall, to collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the property, we have the equipment, knowledge and the skills to fix your home’s sewer problem fast. We install outdoor cleanouts that are mostly unnoticed but allow for easy access to your sewer line if there’s a problem. We also install flood control systems that can help prevent sewage from backing up in your home’s basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
You can count on us to always be clear and reasonable with our prices. If you have any questions, or would like an estimate beforehand, no problem! Just call us and we’ll put together a quote over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When calls come in from residents in the Elmwood Park area regarding sewer repair, we usually already have a general idea as to the problem is. We’ve compiled a list detailing some of the most common causes for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this problem is very well-known, especially in older homes. Tree roots are the most common cause of backups. Tree roots can grow through virtually any obstacle, and that includes your sewer line walls. If tree roots break through the sewer line, clogs, backups and even ruptures can occur.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that the water in your home has several minerals absorbed in its composition including Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, along with rust, can break down, crack or even rupture the sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these variables can lead to major problems for your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can be result from something as simple as bad weather if the ground becomes completely saturated.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Elmwood Park
Keep your home safe and dry from unwanted or excessive water due to flooding, bad weather, and waste water.
We have the skills and equipment for the inspection, repair and maintenance of your current unit or the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sinks, sewers, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we’ll make sure the clog has been cleared by running a video inspection.
From repairing leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer superior quality service at affordable prices.
We have all of our own equipment which allows us to give affordable and fast sewer line repair and installation services.
Gas line work isn’t meant for DIY-ers. Call us for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, generators, grills and others.