- Flat Rate Pricing
- All Equipment Company-Owned
- Minimal Damage to Landscape
- Complete post-job cleanup
Full Service Sewer Repair and Installation Service in Downers Grove
Reasonable & Prompt Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Installation.
MAS Plumbing is equipped with the necessary tools to handle virtually any type of sewer problem you’re likely to encounter. Whether it’s fixing pipe breaks at the foundation wall, collapsed and back pitched lines or settling of sewer lines anywhere on the premises, we’re ready to solve your home’s problem quickly. We also install outdoor cleanouts that usually go unnoticed but offer easy access to your sewer line if needed. We can install flood control systems that will prevent sewage from backing up in your basement.
10% SENIOR OR MILITARY DISCOUNT ON ANY PLUMING SERVICE
Maximum Discount of $100. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service. Not valid with any other coupon.
FREE INSTANT ESTIMATES OVER THE PHONE
We will always be transparent and clear with our rates. Do you have questions, or want a rough estimate before we arrive? No problem. Just call us and we will work up an estimate right over the phone.
$30 OFF ANY PLUMBING SERVICE
First Time Customers. Offer valid only on $250 or more, not valid with any other coupon offer. Please print coupon and give to your technician at time of service.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs & Damage
When we received calls from a home owner in the Downers Grove area for sewer repair, we usually already have an idea as to what the problem could be. So we’ve provided a list of some of the most common causes that for sewer clogs and breakdowns.
- Tree Roots- this is especially common with older homes in older communities. Tree roots are one of the most common causes of backups because they can grow through nearly everything, including your sewer line walls. Once tree roots break through the sewer line, it can result in clogs, backups and even ruptures.
- Sediment & Rust Buildup- Did you know that your water contains many minerals such as Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, and Zinc? These minerals, in addition to rust, can break down, crack or even rupture your sewer lining and walls.
- Ground Shifting or High Water Pressure- both of these can cause a lot of problems for your home’s sewer line. Ground shifts can even be caused by something as simple as weather.
Additional Plumbing & Sewer Services Available in Downers Grove
Keep your dry and safe from unwanted or excess water due to flooding, downpours, and waste water.
We’re here for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit and also the installation of a new model.
Rodding of sewers, sinks, tubs. Rodding of all drain lines and we can perform a video inspection to confirm the removal.
From fixing leaks to installing new fixtures, we offer top quality service at affordable rates.
We have all of our own equipment which allows for affordable and fast sewer line repair and installation services.
Working on gas lines isn’t a task meant for weekend DIY enthusiasts. Call us today for professional gas line repair or installation for appliances, grills, generators and more.