Our New Construction & Remodeling Plumbing Services Available in Lombard, IL.
Toilets & Faucets
New Installation & Repair
From leak repair to new fixture installation we offer superior quality service at affordable rates.
Hot Water HEaters
Inspections and Installation
Available for inspecting, repairing and maintaining your current unit or installing a new model.
Repair & Installation
Call for gas line repair or install for appliances, grills, generators and more
Repair & Line Installation
We own all our own equipment allowing for affordable and prompt sewer line repair and installation service.
WHY CHOOSE MAS PLUMBING INC. FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION PLUMBING IN LOMBARD?
Over the years, MAS Plumbing has become synonymous with highly reputable plumbing services and client satisfaction. Clients continue to choose us because we:
- Have installed plumbing systems since 1999.
- Carry industry-leading brands and products.
- Hold ourselves to the highest standards and employ the most experienced, qualified professionals.
- Have a 5 Star Rating on Google & Home Advisor
- Have an A+ Rating with the BBB
MAS Plumbing Offers Pluming Installations for New Construction & Remodeling Projects
Our construction team is highly skilled, and we are experienced in all areas of commercial, industrial and residential plumbing. We can handle any plumbing job, though we target the following markets:
- Residential Properties
- Commercial Properties
- and more
Our new construction plumbers are available to install and connect plumbing systems in newly constructed buildings, including residential homes, commercial buildings, and industrial facilities. Some of our responsibilities may include:
- Reading blueprints and schematics to determine the layout of plumbing systems in the building.
- Installing pipes, fittings, and fixtures for water supply, drainage, and heating systems.
- Testing plumbing systems for leaks and other defects before the building is occupied.
- Collaborating with other construction professionals, such as electricians and HVAC technicians, ensures that all systems work together efficiently.
- Following building codes and regulations ensures that plumbing systems are safe and up to standard.
- Maintaining detailed records of their work, including any repairs or modifications to the plumbing system.
ELK GROVE VILLAGEE